~my thoughts as the VL meeting went on
Tonight I went to this meeting for only Visual Langauge students. It was really boring and they basically told us nothing. But next tuesday they are going to have an open house down at the new Digital Media building and anyone is welcome to attend. They're going to show off student work and all the facilites. I have to go so I can hopefully suck up to the proffs and get them to give me overrides. The only problem is that I won't have classes on campus anymore but at the new building. But I may have a class still on campus too.
I'm sure some people have done some of these too, so if you have i'd like to know.
Stolen from everyone.
Ten things I’ve done that others may not have:
1. Slept on the floor (overnight) in the manatee exhibit at SeaWorld.
2. Won 1st Place for a school-wide writing contest in high school.
3. Told a top Disney animator that I could draw anything he could.
4. Slept on the floor of the Orlando Science Center.
5. Have had Japanese manga sent to my house directly from Japan.
6. Tasted (and still have the bottle) of Dom Perignon Champage.
7. I've collected every single game boy system that has ever come out and have the very first model and color it came in, i'm missing one but it was a redesign of one style.
8. I was a bell ringer for the Salvation Army.
9. I won Central Florida's first Geography Bee.
10. Rode horseback up the Appalachian Mountains.